Got Book? Need Help?

-->
And so we begin. Another year that is. 2014. I don’t know about you but I was pretty much convinced we’d all have flying cars by now and robot maids named Rosie. Oh well, maybe next year.
Still, it is a new year and many people tend to reflect and think about the future, start new projects, make resolutions and such. I’ve never been one to make resolutions. It seems to me that I resolve to do one thing or another several times through the year so why make a thing of it?
That being said, I am starting something new this year.
As most of you know I love to work with new writers. I enjoy teaching and editing and coaching and offering what advice I can. Well I’ve decided to add something new for the New Year.
Drum Roll?
The Joyce Magnin Mentoring Program
Writing is hard. It’s lonely. Having a writing partner, someone to walk with you can often make the difference between giving up and pressing on. I’d like to be that for you.   
If  you are planning to go straight to E-Book then having someone along side who can read and edit and help you make your book the best it can be is really important. Don’t publish a book that’s only half finished. Every book needs fresh eyes.
So, if you are working through a completed draft or just starting out I have a program designed for your needs. Of course I can tailor anything to fit.
Click on the Editing/Mentoring tab above for all the details.
And let’s do this. It could be your year.

No comments: