I Get Mail

Love this note from one of the kids who participated in the Sweet and Sassy, Creepy, Crawly Character Kitchen Funshop at the Helen K. Furness Library.  He is one smart kiddoe whom I expect to hear a lot about in the future. Thanks, Pierce!
Dear Mrs. Magnin,
Pierce is in the blue and white stripes
The workshop at the Helen Kate Furness Library was VERY FUN! One of the coolest things was that I got to meet YOU.  I also loved how we got to create a new story together with all the other children who came for the workshop.  One of the best parts was that after the presentation and you read a chapter of your book “Cake-Love, Chickens and a Taste of Peculiar” we even got to have real cake!!!!  It would be nice if all authors would bring cake at the end of every workshop!
Another great part of the day was that if you bought a book, that you personalized a note in the front of the book.  It was really nice too that I got to talk to you about my books that I am writing and hopefully will one day have a book of my own at the Helen Kate Furness Library just like your dream and now it is on the shelf!
Love,
Pierce

No comments: