A Sweet Treat

Here's the thing. I have a great idea for you Christmas book shoppers. No, I can't promise your CAKE for Christmas since it won't release until AFTER Christmas but if you pre-order a copy for yourself, your daughter, your granddaughter, aunt, sister, niece or friend and you let me know I will send you a signed and personalized bookplate to give your daughter, your granddaughter, aunt, sister, niece or friend on Christmas along with a bookmark,  also signed if you want. The bookplate will feature one of the fabulous illustrations you will find inside CAKE.
So, go ahead, pre-order CAKE and let me know via email or this blog or FB and I will get you a bookplate toot sweet.

From Kirkus Reviews a Starred Review*
"Magnin maintains a delicate balance between a fable like fantasy and reality fiction as Wilma Sue gradually discovers that not only is she eminently worthy of love, but that she can also help the people around her by loving them. Wilma’s captivating, clever language and short declarative sentences perfectly exemplify her wary but reverential view of the world."

No comments: