Stupid Jokes


Here's the thing, I took my son to a pet store today. It was very very far away. A two hour drive. But I must admit it is a totally cool place. Adam's latest hobby is fish. Yes, that's right fish as in aquariums and water and fish and plants and fish and water and well, he likes it. So yeah, I was a good mom and took him to this amazing pet store in far far away land.
They had everything you can think of from chameleons which were really neat to the teeniest tiniest shrimp. Guess that's why they call them shrimp--they were like an eight of an inch long and cost $3.99 each. Uh, yeah, right.
Anyway, on the long long drive home I discovered Adam is a sucker for a stupid joke. LIke this one:
Q: What is big and yellow, sits in a tree and is very, very dangerous?
A: A one hundred and fifty pound canary with a machine gun.
He laughed and laughed.
I love him.

3 comments:

Pam Halter said...

HA!! Okay, got another one for you to tell Adam.

What's sweet, dark brown and dangerous?

Shark infested chocolate pudding!

Han said...

How do you know when an Elephant has been in your fridge?
There are footprints in the butter (or the other one is the door won't close)

What do you get when you cross a sheep with a kangaroo?

A wooly jumper!

haha! They are really bad jokes just as bad as cracker jokes but hey Adam might appreciate them.

Jan Parys said...

Looking forward to seeing you and even hope you tell bad jokes and of course good ones would be good. BTW did you see you said the shrimp was "like an eight of an inch?" Sorry I use to teach and my little red pen can't stop.
Plan to be in your workshop up in Philly in August. Am sure your red pen will attack my novel. This is my first time in Philly so please be patient with me.
(Hate to say there is a misspelling on your welcome page when the comment says, "Named on of the top" Sorry the red pen attack again!)
Blessings!
Jan Parys (my blog: janparys.blogspot.com)