Getting the Summer Hate On
Here’s the thing, I pretty much hate summer. There I said it. And here are ten reasons why I hate summer. For those of you who hate the word hate, well . . . there you go.
1. The heat. What the heck? It is so hot and humid my brain is sticky. And if you scramble the letters in heat you get hate so, there you go . . .
2. Sweating. Yeah well, that goes along with the heat, especially when you have inadequate AC. Why shower?
3. People who ask me what I’m doing this summer. Like it’s anything different from the rest of the year. I just add sweating.
4. People “on vacation”. Nuff said.
6. Women wearing insane looking sandals, especially the kind that make them look like Spartacus.
7. Traffic into the shore points. I mean come on people. Go home.
9. Sweating, heat, humidity, no air, can’t breathe. Did I mention that?
10. I can’t wear black without . . . you guessed it, sweating.
So come on now, be honest. What do you hate about summer?