Charlotte Figg is Now Available


Here's the thing, the second Bright's Pond novel, Charlotte Figg Takes Over Paradise is now available. So if you've pre-ordered a copy it should be arriving any minute now. If not, then please be sure to get your copy while they last. Charlotte is doing really, getting some great reviews and endorsements.

From the back cover copy:
"Charlotte Figg makes me want to move to Bright's Pond and bake pies and embrace the freedom to be who God made me to be. Once you've laughed and cried and eaten with the Paradise Angels, you'll want to do the same. Kudos to Joyce Magnin, the Queen of Quirk." ~ Nancy Rue, bestselling fiction author.


A snippet of a review from Storybook Reviews
http://storeybookreviews.com/2010/08/charlotte-figg-takes-over-paradise-joyce-magnin-moccero/
"This story is about people banding together to right wrongs and to support each other in good times and in bad. It is also about Charlotte finding her independence, becoming her own woman and not staying in the shadows.
I really enjoyed this book. I will say that I wasn’t sure with the first chapter or two but am glad that I continued reading because I was inspired by Charlotte for leaving what she was comfortable with and starting over in a small town. She even resists giving in to her overbearing mother who would love nothing more than for Charlotte to move to Florida with her. It would have been very easy to give in, but that isn’t where God wanted Charlotte to be at that time in life. He wanted her in Paradise to bring together this community.
Charlotte isn’t the only one that blossoms with the new friendships that are created. Others become stronger with the various situations that they are faced with at the time.
I give this book 4 stars."

If you've were one of the five winners of a free autographed book and a signed map of Paradise. Hang in there. They're coming.

And speaking of winners. I will send the same deal to the first three people to leave a comment this weekend. Even if you've pre-ordered the book, it will make a great Christmas gift.

Yayyy, Charlotte Figg--the hero of Paradise!

7 comments:

Pam Cregeen said...

Loved Agnes Sparrow. Can't wait to read Charlotte Figg.

CarlybirdK said...

I love this series and am looking forward to reading the new one!
carlyberd[at]yahoo[dot]com

Pam Halter said...

Woo Hoo!! I'm number three!!!! But you can give my book to the next person to post a comment. That's my gift to you, number four!

Jenny said...

I loved my first visit to Bright's Pond, and can't wait to return. Thanks Joyce...and thank you as well, Pam. Blessings on you both! :)

Pam Halter said...

You are entirely welcome. Enjoy!!

Carol said...

You've definitely hooked this reader. I will look for your books at the bookstore.
Thanks.
Carol Scott

Debbie said...

Hi Joyce: I just finished your book and really enjoyed it. My husband has a brain tumor and is going through radiation and chemo treatment right now. We have two teenage kids. The image of crawling up in the hand of God was such a great reminder that we can climb into the hand of God to pray or just sit in whatever good or sorry state we find ourselves in the moment. I also loved the picture of the names written on God's hand to remember that my husband, my kids, our family and friends and me are all there held in the hand of God. A very good gift at this time. I have decided that all I want for Christmas is an 8 foot hand in the backyard! Thank you for a well-told story, wonderful characters and a tale that reflects the goodness of God to bring change, strength and redemption.