It Doesn't Get Better Than This


Here's the thing, my fabulous editor Barbara Scott and I will be conducting a one-day writing intensive on August 21 at my church in New town Square, Pennsylvania. Seriously folks, if you want to write a novel--adult or youth, then don't pass up this opportunity to workshop with one of the most respected editors in the biz. Barbara is acquiring novels for Abingdon Press. She is looking for fresh, new voices! This doesn't come along too often. So, think about and then get in touch with me and we'll let you in on the details. The cost: Just $159 for the entire day. Like I said, it doesn't get better than this.

3 comments:

Pam Halter said...

Man!! We'll still be on vacation. Of course, I don't write what Barbara is looking for, but I could be your kitchen slave for the day. :)

#1Nana said...

Darn, I'm on the other side of the country! But if you ever get to Oregon...

Joyce Magnin said...

#! Nana--I think she'll get there! Keep checking back! We'll let you know!