My New Website and other stuff


Here's the thing, it's been in the works a long time but I just didn't have the time to get a round to it. But today I am happy to announce the birth of joycemagnin.com. I would love it if you all would go and take a look, let me know what you think and if you would like me to include anything. Be sure to take the virtual tour of Bright's Pond. I will be making a tour of the Paradise Trailer Park soon.I had fun building the site. I love my Macbook Pro. I think a person can do pretty much anything on a Mac, except maybe fry an egg.

And I am also excited to tell you that Book Three of the Bright's Pond novels is finished--well it's with my editor, and I am just about ready to begin Book Four--Blame it on the Mistletoe--that's right, it's a Christmasy one.

The other day I asked my son to get my car keys out of my bag. He was gone for a very long time. When he came back he said, "Geeze Mom, it's a dungeon in there. I barely got out with my hand still attached to my wrist." Um, sorry Kiddo. But he's right. My bag is a dungeon--deep,dark and scary, but there you go--it's a bag.

I moved Emily into a house this weekend. It's off-campus living. She'll be a junior at West Chester University this fall. She'll be living with three other young women--YIKES! Funny, when I moved her into the dorm it was one thing but a house! It feels a little different.

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of Charlotte Figg Takes Over Paradise.

In the mean time, be bold, be brave, but most of all behave and have a slice of pie.

No comments: