SNEAK PEAK!

Here's the thing, this is the final cover design for my new novel, Charlotte Figg Takes Over Paradise--A Novel of Bright's Pond. Isn't it pretty? Props once again to Abingdon for their genuisness and all around good taste. At first I didn't appreciate the Jetson's trailer but now I think it works quite excellently. Next up, the editing of the new book--a process that I enjoy and am looking forward too. My editor, the fabulous Barabra Scott has one of the sharpest eyes in the industry. So, you could always plan now to read Charlotte next Fall. She's hoot and you'll be meeting some of your old friends from Bright's Pond. So what do you think?

5 comments:

Bonnie Calhoun said...

I think it's great! And I love the trailer and flamingo...they go with the theme of Charlotte really well!

Congratulations.

Rita Gerlach said...

I think the cover is absolutely awesome!

Pam Halter said...

ohmygosh ~ it's wonderful!!

Jennifer Hudson Taylor said...

Congrats!

Jennifer AlLee said...

Terrific cover. Way to go, Joyce!