Break Time!

Here's the thing, my daughter Rebekah and her little family are here visiting from Colorado. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. And my daughter Emily is home from college and I gave Adam a few extra days off from fifth grade so he can hang with his sisters who he rarely sees anymore and his two little nephews, Lemmy and Cedar. It was such a blast to be with them yesterday. The babies and their parents are beautiful. What fun to have little ones in the house again. Christmas morning will be a blast. So, in the interest of family I am taking some time off to devote to my kids and grandkids. Now I'm not saying I might not check in or go on Facebook from time to time but I am going to make an effort to simply be--well all Christmasy, motherly and Grammie-like.
I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope your days are filled with love and joy and cookies and great food and most importantly family.
I want to thank everyone who joined in on the great Agnes Sparrow Kindle Giveaway. From what I hear it was a tremendous success. And I also want to thank everyone who has purchased and/or read Agnes this year. I hear it's been a tremendous success.
So to all of the fans of Bright's Pond I want to say Merry Christmas. Have a blast, eat pie and Soli Deo Gloria.

No comments: