Pulpwood Queens


Here's the thing, The Pulpwood Queens Book club, the largest tiara-wearing, book-loving, book reading book club in the world has chosen The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow as thier Bonus book selection for November. I am thrilled and honored and hoping that some of them will choose Agnes and/or that some of you other book club people will choose to read Agnes. If you do please let me know and I will will provide copies of the gorgeous map of Bright's Pond to everyone in your group. The map, suitable for framing, will show you just where the quirky folks of Bright's Pond live, where the Full Moon Diner is, Hector's Hill, the Town Hall, the Sparrow Funeral Home--all the good places. So, if you are reading or will read The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow, please let me know so I can send you a map or six. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Pam Halter said...

And make sure to wear a tiara when reading ... it adds to the experience. :)