Cheer Joyce Up Today!


Bizarre contest alert! I need to be cheered today. So for the rest of the day I am accepting cheerful tid-bits and niceties from my friends and fans. After I have had enough sweetness tossed at me I will choose a winner to receive one free copy of The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow and a signed copy of a map of Bright's Pond. But you have to be creative. This map is way too cool. It will show you where all the crazy characters live and where the town hall sits and of course The Sparrow Funeral Home and Personal's Pub. So get out your poetry books, or put on your cheerful therapist hat and send me some words of encouragement. The quirkier the better.

3 comments:

christa said...

Gimme a J
Gimme an O
Gimme a Y
Gimme a C
Gimme an E

What does it spell?

Winner!!!!

(p.S. My word verification was MUSHRIT...I think I'm going to use it as a verb!)

Joyce said...

Hey thanks. I've been think about compiling a bunch of verification words and writing a short story using only those words. Ha!

NKSW said...

Ms. Magnin's aMAZing! She's pushed me to learn more this week in one day than I thought I could 20 years ago in a four-week graduate class! Joyce -- Jump On Her Frog!